Monday, November 2, 2009

Selected images from Lucy and Liana Day - you get to see them before I post on the blog!

Hi Bill!!!  
Here are a few photos from the last camera download.  Many are highlights of the Lucy/Liana day:

First, a little out of chronological order, some pictures from the Lucy/Liana day.  We went to the Gap and I found a few jeans I wanted to try on.........


Then (but actually earlier in the day) on our trip to Anthropologie, I saw the following ottoman.  Thought it might look good in your bedroom, so I took a picture to see what you think -- what do you think???






Lunch with Liana - notice my new glasses!!  And my awesome beautiful necklace!  And the great food!!!  And Liana's butt crack!!!  (well, ignore that)  


Took this at the studio a few days ago -- kind of hard to figure out which is the stuffed animal!!


Here's one that we took together before you left.  It's not the best shot of either of us, but I like it very much -- it makes me smile.  You can really see how happy we are and your beautiful blue eyes are especially wonderful.  Thought you'd enjoy seeing it too.  



And finally, I love this shot.  It just makes me want to kiss you.  All over.  The feeling of love that wells up in my heart is palpable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment